Seeking help in Octave C++ API

From: Siddhartha Roy
Subject: Seeking help in Octave C++ API
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 11:56:27 +0530

Hi Sir/Madam,
                      I am trying to call the octave function "imregionalmax" in a C++ code. I have seen that, how to call "gcd" using fevel(). In that same way I am trying to call imregionalmax function but I am unable to do that. Can anyone please help me how to call "imregionalmax" function from a C++ code using Octave API. I am using ubuntu 18.04 and the version of octave is 4.2.2.
Please provide a demo code if possible which will work.
Your response will be highly appreciated.
Thanking You.

with regards,
Siddhartha Roy
Associate Software Engineer