GSoC Proposal: Pythonic package (Using Python within Octave).

From: Karthi Keyan
Subject: GSoC Proposal: Pythonic package (Using Python within Octave).
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 16:02:44 +0530

Hi,
I am Karthikeyan R from Chennai, India. I am interested in contributing to the Pythonic Package through the Google Summer of Code(GSoC) program.

Here are my details:
Name : Karthikeyan R
Email: karthiceg564@gmail.com
Proposal: Proposal_Pythonic_Package - Google Docs

Potential Mentors:
Mike Miller, Colin B. Macdonald, Abhinav Tripathi

I kindly request the mentors to take a look at my proposal, review it and comment any suggestions/corrections.

Thanking you,
With Regards,
Karthikeyan R