Proposal For Table Data type

From: Tamandeep Singh
Subject: Proposal For Table Data type
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 00:49:43 +0530

Hello Mentors .
I hope you are all in good health. I am sending you my initial draft of the proposal, I will be adding more things in it, Kindly review what things are missing and what other things needs to be added so that I can add it here which I may have missed. I will be waiting for your valuable suggestions

Sorry, I couldn't send my proposal earlier because I was hospitalized for a week due to dengue fever. Now I am all healthy and motivated to work on this project with you all.

I already gone through all the previous implementation of table datatype and learned from what they have missed and what needs to be done. I added that in my proposal. And I am also well versed with the source code of Octave.

One more thing I wanted to say, after this GSOC project(table datatype) is over by November.
As we know that OCTAVE lacks SIMULINK like companion program just like MATLAB  and other Add-on tool boxes like Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox, Signal Processing Toolbox, Deep Learning Toolbox. So are you open if I start working on any of these to add these toolboxes to GNU Octave after November as I will be continuously contributing to Octave after GSOC also.

I have a vision to take this software at par/superior to the MATLAB in everyway.

here is my proposal link
Thanking you
Regards
Tamandeep