[Openexr-devel] Re: zlib and Carbon build

From: Jo Meder
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Re: zlib and Carbon build
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 17:03:52 +1200

Hi Paul,

Sorry, I meant to reply sooner, but have been mighty busy...

Paul wrote:

> Jo:
> > I had some problems with access paths ( no big deal ), and once I'd got
> > zlib and compiled it ( which was painless ) everything just built
> > straight off.
>
> Which access paths weren't correct?  Was it just that you didn't have
> the zlib source where CodeWarrior expected it, or were there some other
> paths that were incorrect (maybe absolute instead of project-relative)?

To be honest, I can't remember. They were trivial to change. I think it
was a combination of some in the project not being quite right and some
non-exr changes needed to set things up for my environment. Later on
this evening I'll check it out from the CVS and try it again, this time
making notes :-).

> Darrin:
> > Also, would others be interested in having a MacOS CodeWarrior project
> > which builds the Win32 version? If so, I might try putting one
> > together once I figure out all the problems I'm having with the Mac
> > version. It could theoretically even be combined into the MacOS
> > project file, if you wanted.
>
> Yes, if you or Jo want to do this, that would be great.  I think it
> should just be a new target in the existing projects.  I had been
> thinking about adding this, but I didn't have resources for testing,
> and we already have the source building (kind of) in VC++.

I'll also do this later this evening. I'll just make it a new target as
you say, I don't really anticipate many problems ( famous last words... ).

Regards,

Jo

--
Jo Meder