Re: [Openexr-devel] Shake plugin checked into CVS

From: Henti Smith
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Shake plugin checked into CVS
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 02:58:47 +0200

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 16:56:25 -0800 (PST)
Drew Hess <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks, Henti.  The Makefile for GNU/Linux is now checked in.  Note
> that to make the plugin work properly with Shake 3.0 on GNU/Linux
> systems, you must use gcc-2.95 to compile both the plugin and the
> OpenEXR libraries themselves (dunno how you'd deal with that in your
> ebuilds, maybe a separate OpenEXR package for libs compiled with
> 2.95?).

not sure ... I'll have a look later ... right now I'm not compiling the Shake
plugin ... just hosting a dayly CVS tarbal as I don't have Shake for Linux.

I'm not myself involved in 3D, tho I have clients that are.
As soon as they are back at the office (they run Shake on linux)
I'll play tho thy don't use gentoo.

Either way, I'll play with a ebuild for gentoo and submit it to gentoo-dev and
see if anybody can help with the gcc compatibility.

Henti

--
Henti Smith
address@hidden