Re: [Openexr-devel] KDE meta-information plugin

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] KDE meta-information plugin
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:07:15 -0800 (PST)

Cool, thanks for that, Brad.  You should check out the 1.0.7 release with
its "standard" attributes (primaries, acquisition time/place, comments,
etc.); if present in the file, those might be useful to display in the
Properties dialog.

Are you planning on supporting preview image attributes (i.e.
thumbnails) when you get the viewer capability working?

-dwh-