[Openexr-devel] Missing include - and other questions...

From: Matthias Biedermann
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Missing include - and other questions...
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:53:07 +0100

Hi there,

just trying to compile the current CVS package (01/24/04) of OpenEXR, my
system (rh9, gcc 3.2.2, libtool 1.5) complained about some wrong/missing
namespaces in ImageViewFragShader.cpp, lines 201 etc. As it uses those
math definitions from ImathMath.h, a simple additional "#include
<ImathMath.h>" resolved the problem. Do you know about this? Or is it
supposed to be handled in a different way?

btw: I'm very delighted to have found such a flexible and extensible
open-source tool for handling HDR-images as I need them (along with
other stuff) in my diploma thesis. Is there already more information
available for using OpenEXR with dynamic rendering of cubemaps as XXXXX
has asked ...? Or some general "paper"-stuff about OpenEXR and its
concepts (like tonemapping etc.) to use for citations?

Thanks a lot,
Matthias