RE: [Openexr-devel] VC7 compile errors

From: Drew Hess
Subject: RE: [Openexr-devel] VC7 compile errors
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 17:11:58 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, I should have said 1.2.0a.  Here is the URL:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/openexr/OpenEXR-1.2.0a.tar.gz

The Savannah admins were supposed to have removed the 1.2.0 tarball (which
had a small problem) and linked it to the 1.2.0a tarball.  It looks like
there's a problem with the FTP server following links or something.  I'll
ask them to look into it.

-dwh-