Re: [Openexr-devel] Re: [Openexr] KeyKode offsets

From: Ken McGaugh
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Re: [Openexr] KeyKode offsets
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 18:03:31 +0100

Daniel Fort wrote:

This is all good information to help understand why perf offset is so important to scanned images. I think the developers are on the right track for including it in the key code field for OpenEXR.

When you say "perf offset" above, are you talking about this second number
Thomas suggests, or are you just referring to the existing perf offset
number already in Florian's proposed KeyCode class?  Should we add another
offset field, and if so what should we call it?

--Ken