Re: [Openexr-devel] Layer support in class ChannelList

From: Florian Kainz
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Layer support in class ChannelList
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 12:07:15 -0800

I don't have a preference regarding what we call sets of channels
with the same prefix in their names.  So far, everyone on this
mailing list has referred to them as "layers", but if there is a
consensus, there's still time to switch to a different term; the
"layers" code is in the CVS repository, but it has not yet been
released officially.

Florian

Luc-Eric Rousseau wrote:
Perhaps you could all them channel groups,
and save the use of the 'layers' for future
extensions.