Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR usage survey

From: Jo Meder
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR usage survey
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:04:42 +1200

Hi Drew,

My HDRI plugin for Terragen exports OpenEXR. Currently it's Mac only, though now I use VC7 on Windows I'll look at doing a Windows version. More info ( well, not much ) here :

<http://www.jomeder.com/plugins/highdynamic/>

We also intend to have OpenEXR support built directly into Terragen 2, which is currently in development. It'll be one of the main image formats. There's some info about Terragen 2 here :

<http://www.planetside.co.uk/terragen/tgd/tgd.shtml>

Regards,

Jo

--