Re: [SPAM] - Re: [Openexr-devel] RE: latest flood of UCE - Found word(s)

From: Arne Schmitz
Subject: Re: [SPAM] - Re: [Openexr-devel] RE: latest flood of UCE - Found word(s) UCE in the subject
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 19:44:17 +0100

Am Montag, 19. Dezember 2005 18:31 schrieb Luc-Eric Rousseau:
> Isn't it rather cumbersome to browse the architve a few days later for
> the replies when you're not subscribed?  My vote is to turn off non-member
> subscriptions.

I think so, too. And it is also very inconvenient to browse through the
archive if there is actually SPAM in there. And I predict that it won't get
less. Every other mailinglist I am subscribed to doesn't allow postings from
non-subscribers.

Arne

--
Chair of Computer Science VIII, http://www.rwth-graphics.de/