Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR 1.3.1 and Multiresolution or Tiled images

From: Paul Schneider
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR 1.3.1 and Multiresolution or Tiled images
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 17:08:40 -0400

No, the CodeWarrior projects haven't been updated for 1.3.1. Chris, if you build the confidence tests with CodeWarrior, do they all pass?

On Jun 21, 2006, at 5:03 PM, Drew Hess wrote:

Chris Cox <address@hidden> writes:

No, I do not have FLTK and I'm using CodeWarrior.
(GCC has to wait until other bugs get fixed)

Hmm, that makes me wonder if it's a Codewarrior problem.  Are you
compiling with or without thread support?

Paul, have you had a chance to update the Codewarrior projects yet?