[Openexr-devel] building C API app

From: J A
Subject: [Openexr-devel] building C API app
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 13:46:23 +1200

Hi,

Sorry, newbe alert here!

I've started to look at implementing an EXR writer into an existing C application. I understand that I need to include:
#include <ImfCRgbaFile.h>
to get the functions wrapped for C.

When compiling, should I link to any specific library to ge it to work?
IlmImf is a C++ library as far as I under stand it. Is there one for the C API?

I get these errors:
undefined reference to `ImfHeaderSetDisplayWindow'
undefined reference to `ImfHeaderSetDataWindow'
undefined reference to `ImfHeaderSetScreenWindowWidth'
etc...

Thanks