Re: [Openexr-devel] static link

From: Kai-Uwe Behrmann
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] static link
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:38:26 +0200 (CEST)

Am 15.06.07, 13:03 +0400 schrieb Pavel Ledin:

> How can I link OpenEXR library as static? I had tried it many times
> and many ways, but with no luck. And nobody know how to do it.

Many apps are distributed in bundle style. osX has system support for it.
This is, put all your fancy stuff into one directory and provide a script
which sets variables and loads the main executable. Then register your app
to the OS for menues, file types and so on.

I did not try it for plug-ins, just an idea which might work.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--
developing for colour management