[Openexr-devel] moving OpenExr to newer platform

From: Sebastian Elsner
Subject: [Openexr-devel] moving OpenExr to newer platform
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 10:34:38 +0100

Hey,

how do you guys feel about moving openexr from savannah (cvs) to a more modern system like hg or git? I kind of feel like OpenExr is somehow lost. I can't see if the patches in the bugtracker are applied, or even considered to be applied. Some months ago I filed some bugs on the mailing list and it was said they'd be fixed, but the current cvs seems to be the same. Maybe its just me though....
Perhaps on a new platform there would be much more contributions.

Keep up the good work!

Sebastian