[Openexr-devel] Added DtexToExr converter to v2_beta.1 branch

From: Christopher Horvath
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Added DtexToExr converter to v2_beta.1 branch
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 09:47:56 -0700

Hello Folks,

I've added a DtexToExr deep data converter to the v2_beta.1 repository, in the "Contrib/Pixar/DtexToExr" subdirectory. There's a placeholder makefile in there for the moment, while I figure out the autoconf & cmake setups.

Chris

--
I think this situation absolutely requires that a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part. And we're just the guys to do it.