Re: [Openexr-devel] v2 attributes

From: Brendan Bolles
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] v2 attributes
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 11:27:50 -0400

BTW, if anyone wants to try Photoshop plug-ins that will open v2 files, here
you go:

http://www.fnordware.com/ProEXR/ProEXR_v2b1_PS_mac.zip
http://www.fnordware.com/ProEXR/ProEXR_v2b1_PS_win.zip

(I'm on vacation and don't have access to Windows Photoshop, so I haven't
actually tested the Windows version.)

These will read v2 images into Photoshop's regular non-deep image buffers.  For
multi-part files, only the first part is read.  A complete description of the
file, including all image parts, can be found in File > File Info > Description.

I had a version of the plug-in that let you pick which part of a multi-part
image to read, but decided to abandon it.  I think I'll wait to see if a user
actually requests that feature.

Brendan