Re: [Openexr-devel] cmake for openexr

From: Christopher Horvath
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] cmake for openexr
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 09:37:49 -0700

Yes please!

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 3:26 AM, Boudewijn Rempt <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi!

For the KDE-on-Windows system, Patrick Spendrin and I have created a preliminary cmake system for ilmbase and openexr. It's not complete yet, but we were wondering if there would be interest to use that upstead, i.e., in openexr itself. We needed it to make the emerge tool work nicely (http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/Windows/emerge), but cmake seems to be used a lot these days, like in ocio and oiio.

The patches are here:

https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdesupport/emerge/repository/revisions/master/show/portage/win32libs-sources/ilmbase-src
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdesupport/emerge/repository/revisions/master/show/portage/win32libs-sources/openexr-src
--