[Openexr-devel] V2 update

From: Piotr Stanczyk
Subject: [Openexr-devel] V2 update
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 23:46:14 +0000

Hi,

A quick update on the state of things in reference to the release of v2 code base.

We have the tarballs of ilmbase, ilmimf, pyilmbase and viewers all good to go and uploaded to the downloads area.
The openexr.com website updates are ready to go and I have the git tags (v2.0.0_GM) ready to push. In essence, we are all set.

I do, however,  need to wait for formal approval from our Business Affairs before an official release.
The next email on this should be notification of the release.

Piotr