Re: [Openexr-devel] DeepFrameBuffer::getSampleCountSlice()

From: Peter Hillman
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] DeepFrameBuffer::getSampleCountSlice()
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 11:29:10 +1300

There's no harm in calling insertSampleCountSlice multiple times - it should be efficient, as it doesn't search a map to find the channel you are inserting, as regular channels do.

You should be able to do this:
Slice sampleCountSlice( UINT , mybase , ... );
buffer.insertSampleCountSlice( sampleCountSlice );

sampleCountSlice.base = mynewbase;
buffer.insertSampleCountSlice( sampleCountSlice );