Re: [Openexr-devel] looking for a working 2.0.1 Windows build

From: Brendan Bolles
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] looking for a working 2.0.1 Windows build
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 11:08:32 -0700

On Jun 14, 2014, at 2:07 PM, Nicholas Yue wrote:

> I started the CMake configuration of OpenEXR base on the initial 1.X code and
> recall the visual studio 6 solution having some post build command which does
> that and I was mimicking that.
>
> I might have understood those commands wrongly or could be that with OpenEXR
> 2.x, those are provided rather than generated.

Right, you still have to run those build commands to get eLut.h and toFloat.h,
but at some point b44ExpLogTable.h appeared.

Looking at the log, I guess it was having trouble building on Windows and is
waiting to be removed.  That TODO goes back to 2006.  So proceed with building
it yourself, and maybe it will really be gone someday.

https://github.com/openexr/openexr/commits/master/OpenEXR/IlmImf/b44ExpLogTable.h

Brendan