Re: [Openexr-devel] looking for a working 2.0.1 Windows build

From: Sebastian Elsner
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] looking for a working 2.0.1 Windows build
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 17:14:05 +0200

Yes, cmake is difficult to handle sometimes. But some people (like me) never create visual studio solutions, because we don't own VS. WinSDK + cmake (NMake target) is totally Ok for me.
Cmake is here, it does its job, just needs a few fixes.
I do not really like the idea of a permanent windows branch (if that was what Piotr was saying). I am ok with a windows branch collecting everything for merge into master.