Re: [Openexr-devel] FindIlmbase.cmake & FindOpenEXR.cmake

From: Larry Gritz
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] FindIlmbase.cmake & FindOpenEXR.cmake
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 10:28:25 -0800

Maybe I'm just inexperienced with the package stuff. Is that expected to work on all systems? All platforms? If there are multiple OpenEXR releases installed? Is there an ELI5 for why package is preferred to the exclusion of a FindOpenEXR.cmake module? Is that the preferred method now for anything using CMake?