Re: [Openexr-devel] Removing register keyword

From: Larry Gritz
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Removing register keyword
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 17:09:23 -0700

Don't let me bully you into removing it, if it really does something useful for
performance.

But it will eventually disappear from the language, and it already (even in
C++11 mode, per current VFX Platform specs) is a deprecation warning, which a
lot of software build defaults intentionally turns into full-fledged errors.

Sorry about the duplicate PR, I should have scanned the list of pending
requests before submitting.

--
Larry Gritz
address@hidden