openexr-user

[Openexr-user] Openexr version

From: Ellen De Korte
Subject: [Openexr-user] Openexr version
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 16:12:16 +0000

Dear all,

My name is Ellen de Korte and I am trying to install the OpenEXR
library for my research.
I managed to get the Ilmbase building and the same goes for the
openexr (version 2.3.0).
However, the software does not complete building, because it seems to
fail to configure the IlmImfexamples (see my attachment; I am
installing the software on a windows 7, 32-bit machine, using the
latest version [15] of Windows visual studio).
After googling, I found a page that says there is a bug in the code
that tries to link several libraries
(https://github.com/openexr/openexr/issues/340).
I wondered whether this is indeed the case and if so what I can do about it.
Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Ellen de Korte