openvds-devel

[Openvds-devel] Re: refnance it

From: Rafa Drinkard
Subject: [Openvds-devel] Re: refnance it
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 09:37:40 -0700

D i ea t r H b om b e O n wne s r,

Your c z re j di s t doesn't matter to us!

If you O g VVN r x ea g l e e st o at e e and want I h MME z DIA k TE c s as m h to s q pen t d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L i OW j ER your monthly pa w ym u ent w s
by a third or more, here are the d v ea x ls l we have T v ODA e Y:

$ 4 y 90 , 00 y 0 a h s l p ow a u s 3 , 6 x 5 %
$ 37 s 0 , 00 y 0 a x s l v ow a r s 3 , 9 f 0 %
$ 2 y 50 , 0 g 00 a a s lo q w a t s 3 , 3 l 5 %
$ 20 o 0 , 00 h 0 a i s lo p w a e s 3 , 5 c 5 %

V o is n it o f ur web s r it o e

Rafa Drinkard , Ap v pr k ov y al Ma u na l ge x r

spluttering and clinging to the wood like a rat, but for all his efforts
he could not scramble on top. Every time he tried, the barrel rolled
round and ducked him under again. It was really empty, and floated light
as a cork. Though his ears were full of water, he could hear the elves