openvds-devel

[Openvds-devel] test yut

From: Imre Kleven
Subject: [Openvds-devel] test yut
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 14:19:04 -0700

Hi,

X & N A X
P R 0 Z & C
V A L " U M
M E R " D i A
V " A G R A
S 0 M &
C " A L i S
L E V " T R A
A M B " E N

all 50 % off - http://www.bancatiduns.com

received of the Lake-men we will fairly pay-in due time. But nothing
will we give, not even a loafs worth, under threat of force. While an
armed host lies before our doors, we look on you as foes and thieves.
It is in my mind to ask what share of their inheritance you would
have paid to our kindred, had you found the hoard unguarded and us
slain. A just question, replied Bard. But you are not dead, and we