openvds-support

[Openvds-support] vd_add doesn't work...

From: River Hume
Subject: [Openvds-support] vd_add doesn't work...
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:55:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hey all (Eje)  ;)

For some reason, vd_add isn't working anymore... I used it onece before
successfully, but now I'm trying to add another virtual domain it's
executing successfully, but not adding anything. same with vuser_add (I
tried to adding users to the new domain before realizing that the domain was
never added, but still got no error message).

I am also having trouble finding any comprehensive documentation of
vsdadm/svsdadm. There is only cursory documentation in the INSTALL doc, and
much of it lacks sufficient explanation. Is there such a doc anywhere out
there? Could there be one created? I'd be willing to help what VERY little I
can... For that matter, has ANYTHING been done since the code fork? I
haven't noticed anything, but I haven't scoured the CVS too closely. Has the
whole idea lost all it's steam or what? Has Idaya cleaned up their act a t
all? Any news what so ever?

Peas!

River Hume
address@hidden