oroborus-user

[Oroborus-user] deskmenu wont't launch applications

From: Andre Lerche
Subject: [Oroborus-user] deskmenu wont't launch applications
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:10:01 +0100

Hi!

I've a small problem with deskmenu 1.4.0-2. If I open the menu via keybinding,
I am unable to start apps from submenus via mouse, only via Hit on Enter or
Space.
The app does't start and nothing else happens.

I can only start apps via mouse if they are in the normal basemenu. Thats
strange
cause if I open the rootmenu via mouse I am able to start apps from submenus
via mouse...

Has anybody else seen this?

Andre