oroborus-user

Re: [Oroborus-user] Oroborus cannot maximize or fullscreen Firefox?

From: Ferran Jorba
Subject: Re: [Oroborus-user] Oroborus cannot maximize or fullscreen Firefox?
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 09:20:01 +0200

Stefan,

I don't know if this can help you: at home, in my lowly 166 with Debian
Woody, XFree 4.1, kernel 2.2.17 and a backport of current Oroborus it
*does* work fine (at least it was working perfectly yesterday).  What I
cannot remember right now is which version of Fire(bird|fox) do I have,
nor wether it came from Mozilla.org or backports.org.

Firebird 0.7, gtk1.2 based.  Given that Firefox 0.8 and 0.9 are gtk2 based,
do you think that it could be the cause?  Could you check how the other
window managers maximize and see the differences with Oroborus?

Thanks,

Ferran