osip-dev

[Osip-dev] Sip/Simple

From: simon issa
Subject: [Osip-dev] Sip/Simple
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 11:33:10 +0000

Dear Sirs,

As a BS telecommunication senior I have my project based on SIP/SIMPLE and I would like to ask some questions.

To start, I would like to thank the contributors that made this site available. To your knowledge , is there any SIMPLE library , because I need SIMPLE library in my project not all the SIP library. To your knowledge also , is there a more descriptive file for the osip library , a file that describes every function and what it does, what are the arguments...
Is there any examples of the use of the library available.
any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance .

Yours sincerely .