osip-dev

Re: osip2 version check

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: osip2 version check
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 18:09:02 +0100

Entering 22 years... 🕰️

In fact, in those early days, I was convinced it was the third internet "visible" revolution:
1/ mail for free
2/ web page for free
3/ VoIP to VoIP for free

The fact that sip was designed with the same ASCII format than mail and http was convincing for me.

I'm not very happy to see that user-agent are still missing the required ICE feature, and pre-configured with stun, that would have made a 100% working sip international network.

Beyond that fact, sip is still a pretty good success! 👌

Thanks for your project: looks interesting!!! I will check it as soon as I have free time! There is so much unwanted traffic on my antisip.com service...

Regards
Aymeric