osip-dev

Re: Regression testing for libeXosip

From: Zaki, Ahmed
Subject: Re: Regression testing for libeXosip
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 23:27:11 +0000

Hi Aymeric,

Thanks for the quick response.

I think for Libosip that config option exists but I can’t see that option for libExosip.

I get unrecognised option when I try “--enable-tests”.

Thanks

On 18 Jan 2023, at 23:24, Aymeric Moizard <amoizard@gmail.com> wrote:

This email from amoizard@gmail.com originates from outside Imperial. Do not click on links and attachments unless you recognise the sender. If you trust the sender, add them to your safe senders list to disable email stamping for this address.

Hi,

In order to allow make check, I think you need to provide the configure option "--enable-tests".

There is no much more than the make check for unit testing.

Regards
Aymeric