pan-announce

[Pan-announce] ANN: Pan 0.13.3.93 "My Bloody Valentine"

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: [Pan-announce] ANN: Pan 0.13.3.93 "My Bloody Valentine"
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:59:46 -0800

Tarballs are available now; binaries as they're contributed.
I'll announce to freshmeat tomorrow, and if all goes well,
this will be the last beta before 0.13.4.

cheers,
Charles

------

        Feb 14, 2003 - New Release:
        0.13.3.93 - "My Bloody Valentine"
        http://pan.rebelbase.com/download/releases/0.13.3.93/

        About 0.13.3.93

          This release fixes a couple of bugs from 0.13.3.91, and is a
          dry run before a translation freeze and stable 0.13.4 release.
          Now would be a good time to report any bugs you know of. :)

        Changes since 0.13.3.92

                                      Tweaks
          | #88869         | In the header pane, handle Home/End       |
          | Martin Schrode | keypresses to go to the top/bottom of the |
          |                | pane.                                     |
          |----------------+-------------------------------------------|
          |                | If more than one article is selected when |
          | #104155        | `read articles' is pressed, download all  |
          | Nicolas Girard | the articles as well as reading the first |
          |                | one.                                      |

                                    Bug Fixes
          | #105890         | Fixed 0.13.3.91 SIGIPIPE crash.          |
          | Brian Morrison  |                                          |
          |-----------------+------------------------------------------|
          | #105788         |                                          |
          | Jim Faulkner    |                                          |
          | Adam Huffman    | Fixed 0.13.3.91 bug that broke decoding  |
          | Dwayne Fontenot | of some multipart articles.              |
          | Ken Ford        |                                          |
          | T'aZ            |                                          |
          | #105879         | Message-ID strings were getting trimmed  |
          | Jakob Breivik   | in the `More' popup when clicking on     |
          | Grimstveit      | Message-ID in the text pane.             |