pan-devel

[Pan-devel] GtkSpell 2.0.4 released

From: Evan Martin
Subject: [Pan-devel] GtkSpell 2.0.4 released
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 18:59:43 -0800

I have released GtkSpell 2.0.4.
Sorry, all.  I intended to release this a few weeks ago and got
distracted.

Major changes since GtkSpell 2.0.3:
 - Conditionally use GNU Aspell if it's available, otherwise fall back
   to Pspell.
 - Prelimiary documentation for using GtkSpell included in docs/
   and at http://gtkspell.sf.net/doc .

It is available at http://gtkspell.sf.net.

(If anyone builds RPMs, please mail me directly.  I don't have a Redhat
system.)
[If you'd prefer me not to spam your mailing list, please let me know;
I've included you because your projects use GtkSpell.]

--
      Evan Martin
address@hidden