pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Pan for Windows Running Here! W2K SP3

From: John LeMay
Subject: [Pan-devel] Pan for Windows Running Here! W2K SP3
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 18:17:47 -0500

Just thought I'd drop a note saying I have pan running and I'm reading news on W2K SP#3.

Just an observation though. After installing Pan, I'm prompted to reboot. Is there a reason for this? I didn't reboot before kicking off pan, but I'm running just fine.

--
John LeMay
Senior Enterprise Consultant