pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] [Pan-users] [ANNOUNCE] Pan release 0.152

From: Jack
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] [Pan-users] [ANNOUNCE] Pan release 0.152
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 14:32:49 -0500

On 11/12/22 14:26, Brian Morrison wrote:
On Sat, 12 Nov 2022 17:56:17 +0100
Dominique Dumont <domi.dumont@free.fr> wrote:

Hi

I happy to announce the release of Pan 0.152 codename "Mariupol"

Pan is a powerful and user-friendly Usenet newsreader for GTK+.

   The main points of this release are:
   - Gtk2 is removed from Pan. Only Gtk3 is working.
   - Links to old pan.rebelbase.com are replaced with links to
     pan gitlab page.
   - Pan can be compiled with clang

   Many thanks to Thomas Tanner for the code cleanup work done on this
   release.

You can get Pan 0.152 release tarball on Gnome's gitlab:

- https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/pan/-/tags/v0.152

I can't see any files from this link, there's a red X graphic and it
has alt text that reads pipeline failed.

That link is to the commit that applied the tag, so it has no content, but I do see a note "This tag has no release notes." There is a download button near the upper right of the window, or you can click on "Repository" on the left to see the whole tree. I do see an error on the CI/CD page, but I can't figure out how to get the actual logs (it looks like there may be a problem with the CI/CD system itself) but I did build the new version successfully (except for the one issue I sent a separate message about.)

Jack