pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: X-Pan-Internal headers

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: X-Pan-Internal headers
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 22:07:36 -0700

Michael Waters wrote:

it probably appears because it's displaying a cached version and not
getting what's actually uploaded to the newsserver.
That was my thought, too - looking at the full headers through groups.google.com, I
don't see the X-Pan-Internal headers.  I'd check my own news server, but it seems
that there's something wrong with its access file again. <sigh>

(My apologies if this comes through as HTML, I've told Mozilla not to, but the
new editor is just weird when it comes to plain-text)

Jim