pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] .94 weirdness with detecting attachments

From: Chris Petersen
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] .94 weirdness with detecting attachments
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 23:55:41 -0700

> And what behaviour are you seeing for the 'REQ: U2' articles? Split up, or
> marked as text?

both.

> FWIW, I've looked at those, and I see 19 incomplete binaries, all marked
> as incomplete binaries, not split up. Now, I do have 'Thread Header Pane'
> switched on.  Do you?

ok, now I see what's happening...  Somehow, this option has been on all
the time for me, but when I upgraded, it got lost.   the "text" articles
are still there, but are hidden inside the thread of the "parent" and
thus the whole thing looks like one big "incomplete" post.

/me feels kinda dumb now.  time for more sleep.

-Chris