pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Header column weirdness

From: D. Todd Klassen
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Header column weirdness
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 23:52:47 -0600

>> I recently upgraded Pan from 0.13.4 to 0.14.0.94 and now the columns in the
>> header pan are all messed up, and for the life of me I can't figure out how
>> to correct this.  Gone are the columns for date, author, etc, and several
>> columns show up more than once.  The columns currently available to me, in
>> order of appearance are as follows: unabelled (prefs says Action State) --
>> unlabelled (prefs says Article State) -- Subject -- unlabelled (prefs says
>> Action State again) -- unlabelled (prefs says Article state again) --
Subject
>> (again) -- Score.   There are no further headings available to me.  I can
>> rearrange the order of these colunns under Header Pane in the prefs, but
>> can't see how to add the missing ones or get rid ofthe duplicates.  Maybe
I'm
>> missing something obvious?

>Remove the "column_order" entry from ~/.pan/config.xml.

I took a look at my config.xml.  There is no column_order entry in it.  So, of
course, I couldn't remove it. :-) Is there any documentation for the
config.xml file that I've missed?  Any other possible
additions/deletions/changes that might fix this?  I can attach my config.xml
if that helps.

Thanks in advance,
--
Todd Klassen