pan-users

[Pan-users] Help... Pan crashes on everything!

From: John Aldrich
Subject: [Pan-users] Help... Pan crashes on everything!
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:02:07 -0400

I've just done a fresh reinstall of RedHat 9 a few days ago and tried to run
pan, and it won't run. As soon as I try to open a newsgroup, it crashes on me
for no apparent reason. I tried running from the tarball-compiled binary, but
it doesn't work either.
I've tried running through gdb and it doesn't show much of anything (at least
to me...) I'm just now trying to run it in valgrind. So far it hasn't popped
up on my desktop yet.
I've double-checked that I have all the minimum requirements for PAN, but I'm
not sure why it's crashing. Anyone care to make a suggestion?