pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.14.0.96 "Fair and Balanaced"

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.14.0.96 "Fair and Balanaced"
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 02:49:33 -0700

Lenroc posted <address@hidden>, excerpted
below,  on Wed, 20 Aug 2003 20:30:25 -0700:

> On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 13:06:13 -0700, Charles Kerr said:
>
>> August 20, 2003 - New Release:
>> 0.14.0.96 - "Fair and Balanced"
>
> Again?? I just downloaded .95....
>
> Hehe...
>
> I guess if I want to keep up, I should stop waiting a few days to upgrade
> ;)

>From an earlier post I saw, the main reason they put out .96 anyway was
due to a major bug they fixed on the MSWormOS version.  I do see several
general fixes/tweaks, but the big thing is probably the MSWormOS stuff, so
you could just wait and d/l 0.14.1 which should be the next version and
out real shortly, since folks are saying .96 fixed the MSWormOS problems
now.  As you can see, I haven't yet upgraded, tho I might 2nite.  If I
don't get to it, 0.14.1 might be out b4 I do!

..  Hmm..  still testing gmane...  My last post was the first gmane post
and had to be authorized, but once that was done, I saw it on the mail
list but it never showed up at gmane.  I guess I'll see if this one does,
now that I should be authorized for this group..  If not, I have some
rereading to do to see if I missed anything, or if I should mail the guy
running it.  I would have THOUGHT if the message was posted to the list
thru gmane, it should show up on the news interface there as well, but it
hasn't.  Perhaps I'll check the web interface as well, for one more
datapoint..  Hopin' this posts..

Benjamin Franklin