pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Gmane?

From: Torstein Sunde
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Gmane?
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 00:34:19 +0200

Duncan wrote:

> As many of you already know, I've been switching to gmane for the PAN
> groups.  I'm now ready to drop the mail side, but do I unsubscribe
> altogether, or will my posts to the list then bounce?  [...]

They won't bounce.  I've always had the mail from this list delivered to
a different address than the one you find in the From header of this
post.  (Since myrealbox is a free server for testing Novell Netmail,
it's not so good for mail that should be delivered promptly.  However it
has spam filtering, quite useful when the address is made public.)