pan-users

[Pan-users] Bug or feature?

From: Søren Boll Overgaard
Subject: [Pan-users] Bug or feature?
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 09:28:35 +0200

Hi,

A Debian user submitted the following bug:

---8<---
In the Filter menu, I have enabled the "Show Matching Articles'
Subthreads" option. I also have disabled the "Match read articles" option.
In the previous version, pan would show unread articles and their parent
articles. Now it only shows matched articles. Please correct this.
---8<---

I can't seem to figure out if this is actually a bug or an intentional
change? Input is welcomed.
Searching the archives doesn't yield any sort of useful info related to
this.

--
Søren O.                                            ,''`.
                                                   : :' :