pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Pan website problems with IE for Windows

From: Lenroc
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Pan website problems with IE for Windows
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 23:36:28 -0700

Received this message in my Email, from an Ian B.:

Hi,

I tried sending this mail to the list, but it is rejecting my mails saying it
can't verify my mail address.  As such, I will send this directly to you, and
maybe you can forward it to the list if you feel it would be interesting
enough for them.

Regards
Ian

- -
I have seen the problem you are referring to.

IE fails to correctly render the tables and the main table is overwriting the
menu table.  The html in the page is correct and is W3C standards compliant
(http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fpan.rebelbase.com%2F).

This is a problem of IE.  Please report the bugs to Microsoft and you can
hope they will do something about it.  My experience is they probably wont
care and and tell you that the page you are looking at contains bad html, if
you get a response from them at all, which probably you wont.

Ian