pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Has development stopped?

From: Søren Boll Overgaard
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Has development stopped?
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 08:18:16 +0100

Hi,

On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 06:06, Charles Kerr wrote:
[...]
> The other part to this answer is that Chris and I would welcome other
> programmers on the team. :)

Perhaps it would be useful, if you spent a bit of time writing a short
introduction to the code? Perhaps something along the lines of what is
available for gnome[1]. Not necessarily something quite that fancy, just
a few pointers on where to look for various stuff. I know that would
definitely be helpful for me.

[1]
http://developer.gnome.org/documents/joining-gnome/learningtodevelop.html

--
Søren O.                                            ,''`.
                                                   : :' :