pan-users

[Pan-users] Installing and using on Mac OS 10.3.4

From: Stacey Helton
Subject: [Pan-users] Installing and using on Mac OS 10.3.4
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 10:48:07 -0700

Ok, I feel like an idiot, but I can't figure out how to use Pan now that I have it installed. At least I think it's installed correctly. I used Fink Commander to install it, it said it completed successfully, but I don't know if it installed the most up to date version or not, and I can't figure out how to use it now that it is installed.

I am *not* a unix geek, although I can manage if I have step-by-step instructions to walk me through what I am supposed to be doing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Stacey
AIM: buddykat (often online)
------
Consult the wisdom of your heart as well as your mind...