pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Connection Timeout?

From: Michael A Chase tech
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Connection Timeout?
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 00:32:40 -0500

On 02/09/2005 09:06 PM, Danita Zanre said:

Is there a way to control the connection timeout for Pan?  Even
though I'm on a permanent connection, I'd like to "drop" the
connection a little quicker if possible.

I couldn't find it in the GUI, but if you look in config.xml, there is a Idle_Timeout_Secs value for each server. Be sure Pan is shut down before you edit the file.

--
Mac :})
** I usually forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **