pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Is Pan dead?

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Is Pan dead?
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 16:18:48 -0600

In pan.rebelbase.com <http://pan.rebelbase.com> it is mentioned that Pan was starting to come back to life on March 2005, with version 0.14.90. However, this version can't be found in the releases directory on that site. In that directory, the most recent release is some two years old now. Has Pan development come to a grinding halt for good this time?

In a word, no.

I've been working on Pan very heavily over the past couple of months -- the website, rather than Pan, is what needs an overhaul.

I should probably turn it into a Wiki and let Duncan go wild on it. :)

Charles